No Mourners, No Ceremony, No Fuss
Pure Cremation is the UK's leading provider of direct cremations, and the only one totally dedicated to this style of farewell. We're trusted by thousands of families each year, guiding them through the process of a dignified, fuss free cremation and inspiring them to make the most of this new freedom to say goodbye their way.
The Pure Cremation Group is dedicated to setting the standard for simple cremations, offering superb value for money without any compromise on the care given to you and your loved ones. We've even created a great value direct cremation pre-paid funeral plan so that you can fix the costs today and get on with enjoying life.
We're setting the standard for this style of service:
What is a direct cremation?
A direct cremation is a modern alternative to a traditional cremation funeral. The cremation takes place completely separately from the personal farewell. Perfect for people who don’t like funerals.
Here’s what’s included in our £1,195 core service:
- Expert guidance and support
- Collection from hospital or Coroner’s mortuary
- A solid pine eco-coffin
- Transfer to the crematorium in our specialist ambulance
- Cremation fees for an unattended cremation at a venue of our choice
- Doctors’ fees (if these apply)
- Hand delivery or scattering of the ashes
Behind the scenes of our new TV advert
Create a mini-movie about funerals that informs and inspires…in just 30 seconds!
That was the brief to our advertising agency, and they’ve done just that.
Grandad’s story is a charming animation that shows a more personal approach to saying goodbye to someone special.
Everyone is there, including the grandchildren, the dog and Grandad’s pigeons. The beach has been the backdrop to many happy memories, so it’s the natural place to gather family and friends together, sharing stories over a pint of Grandad’s favourite beer, remembering the good times.
The animators have captured the atmosphere beautifully – from the sound of the sea, the bark of the dog and the gorgeous play of light. We hope you like this miniature movie as much as we do.
Catherine Powell – Customer Experience Director
Why choose The Pure Group
This is an important decision and you need to be confident that you’ve chosen the right people to look after your money, your arrangements and the people you love.
Here are just some of the reasons why thousands of people each year entrust us with their future arrangements and loved ones:
- You will be looked after by professionals with more than 30 years’ experience in funeral service
- This distinctive alternative to traditional funerals will be carried out with all the dignity and care you deserve
- With a Pure Cremation you will save up to 60% compared to the cost of a traditional funeral
- Our prices are simple and transparent, with no hidden costs
- We’re here for you 24hrs a day, 7-days a week and you’ll get good advice to help choose what’s best for you
- We have a 4.9/5 customer review rating and are very proud of the customer feedback that frequently mentions “kindness” and “compassion”
Request an information pack
People have lots of questions about funerals and pre-paid plans. After all it's not something that we talk about every day. Our information pack offers invaluable advice to help you make informed decisions on your future.