Pure Cremation® is proud to be the UK's leading provider of Direct Cremation. No Funeral and Cremation Only.
This is the simplest of all funerals and meets the needs of a growing number of people who want a respectful direct cremation arranged without any fuss and leaving them free to say farewell how, where and when is right for them..
Our commitment to real choice means we are one of very few specialist funeral firms in the UK prepared to offer a cremation only funeral. In fact we're the only firm that 100% specialises in Direct Cremation. We've even created a great value Direct Cremation Pre-Paid Funeral Plan so that you can fix the costs today and get on with enjoying life. See our Planning Ahead pages for more details and request an information pack.
Our Direct Cremation service covers the whole of England and Wales. If you need our services now the total cost will be £1,195 and includes all the 3rd party fees.
Our price includes the following as standard:
- Transfer from a hospital or coroner's mortuary during working hours
- Placing in a suitable, simple coffin
- Transport to the crematorium in a suitable vehicle
- Cremation fees and doctors' fees where they apply
- Cremation at a time we choose with no funeral service at one of our network of crematoria (not your local crematorium) You are welcome to be present at the committal if you wish for a modest additional cost.
- Return of the cremated remains (ashes) by hand within 28 days of the cremation.
Our price of £1,195 is around £2,500 less than a traditional funeral and by separating the cremation from the celebration of life you have the benefit of being able to do something much more personal at a place, day and time of your choosing.
Who chooses this?
- People who firmly believe that a funeral should be a simple physical disposal
- Families for whom a separate Memorial Service is more important and appropriate
- Individuals who have no close family
- Relatives who face big challenges in coming together for a funeral ceremony
- Those who just want a cremation without a funeral service
- Those looking for a no fuss funeral
- Families searching for the cheapest funeral
Fulfilling a loved one's wishes is enormously satisfying, but what about the emotional needs of the people left behind?
As our cremation only doesn't include any ceremony at all we would be happy to help your family find a meaningful way to say goodbye and suggest different ways to remember your loved one.
Want to know more about what a direct cremation is? Check out our blog post "Everything You Need To Know About Direct Cremation"
Check Out Our Free Guide
We've written an guide that explains the difference between a Pure Cremation and a traditional funeral and how you can save £2,500 compared with the price of a typical funeral. Read about the freedom that a direct cremation gives you and your family. A no fuss funeral like this offers far more than simply the cheapest funeral option - read and be inspired.
Just complete the form at the bottom of the page and you'll instantly receive your copy by email. (valid email address required)
Why choose us?
As well as being able to offer the widest choice of 8 state of the art crematoria across the country through our exclusive agreements we also offer:
- Award winning team led by industry expert with over 30 years experience (and nice people to deal with)
- We provide all the information you need on our website and are available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions
- We provide a dignified service with respect underpinned by our Christian values
- Simple pricing structure - what you see is what you pay
- We don't do traditional funerals and so you'll never be treated as a "second best" customer
- We're trusted by over 1,000 families a year. Read our reviews and our About Us page for more information
With a number of firms offering this type of service you need to feel comfortable that you are choosing the right people to look after your loved one. Check out our reviews, verified by reviews.co.uk. All our reviews are independently collected and verified. This means you can be sure that these are from real customers and you are dealing with an established business.