Freedom to Choose
The Pure Cremation team has more than 30 years’ experience of serving the bereaved and the people that matter to them. Bryan and Catherine Powell carried out their first Pure Cremation in 2012 following a request from a client and by 2015 demand had grown so much they decided to concentrate exclusively on this style of funeral.
Since then the Powells have built an outstanding team, all equally committed to their original vision of simple care delivered to the highest standards. Together the Pure Cremation team is ready to serve thousands of families every year with their trademark kindness and attention to detail.
Our investment in your care
The Pure Cremation team’s expertise has enabled us to look carefully at every element involved in delivering an ultra-simple cremation at a sensible price without compromising on the care given. In fact, visitors to our headquarters tell us that we are “setting a new standard”.
However, we’re aware that direct cremation may attract novice providers who see this merely as a logistics operation. That’s why Pure Cremation is so keen to set the standard in the new area of service and why we’ve already invested millions of pounds in excellent staff, equipment, systems and state of the art crematorium.
- A fleet of specialist, liveried vehicles that always look smart and are tracked for safety and efficiency
- A team of fully trained, uniformed operations staff who understand the importance of their task and are proud of what they do
- Electronic customer data systems that track every stage of the care process, from the initial phone call to the final delivery of the ashes
- A customer care team who administer every cremation arrangement with kindness and attention to detail
- State-of-the-art, refrigerated client care space and specialist lifting equipment for safe and dignified transfer
- A bespoke, responsive website and downloadable resources
- Dedicated ashes return personnel
- A superb crematorium and staff that allow us to offer a unique continuity of care
Why Choose Pure Cremation
UK's leading independent direct cremation Specialists
Here are just some of the reasons why thousands of people each year entrust us with their future arrangements and loved ones:
Why choose us
- Our directors have over 30 years' experience in the funeral industry
- We offer a low cost service with no hidden extras
- Highest standard of care, every step of the way
- Seamless care from our experienced team for your loved one; from the initial phone call to the hand delivery of the ashes
- Our helpful and caring team offers expert advice and guidance
Pure Cremation Reviews
See what our customers say
Every review below has been provided by real users of our services. The Trustpilot reviews relate to our pre-paid plan, and the others are from bereaved families who have entrusted us with the care of a loved one.
About the Pure Cremation Funeral Planning Trust
Your money is safe with us
The UK's leading funeral plan providers use Trusts to secure the funds needed to cover some or all of the future funeral expenses for their clients. We do, too.
If you’ve opted to pay in a single lump sum or over a fixed number of instalments then your money will be placed into a secure, independently managed Trust.
When the cremation is needed the Trust requires an invoice, proof of death and 2 Trustee signatures to release funds to pay for the service you have requested.
How can we help?
Pure Cremation provides a simple direct cremation service that you can arrange online or over the phone. You can arrange this now for someone who has passed away (available 24/7 via telephone), or plan ahead for yourself (Mon-Fri: 8:00-18:00, Saturday 9:00-17:00, Sunday 10:00-16:00).
Prepaid funeral plans
Plan ahead for complete peace of mind for you and your family, thanks to the . All our plans are covered by the , so choose the payment option that fits your budget and relax in the knowledge that today's prices are locked in.
Click the button to find out more:
Arrange a funeral today
Our simple all-inclusive service has everything you need to arrange a fuss-free cremation for someone who has already passed away. You can reach us 24/7 for help, advice and immediate care.
Click the button to find out more:
Arrange a funeral
© Copyright Pure Cremation Ltd 2021
The term “Pure Cremation” is a registered trademark of Pure Cremation Ltd and protected by law. Pure Cremation Ltd is a Company registered in England no. 09703301