Pure Cremation Group Ltd – Sustainability Policy
It is in the best interests of our company and society as a whole that our company moves along the path to sustainability. To that end we will strive to achieve the following vision of performance.
1. Economic success: the wise use of financial resources
- Company Economic Prosperity: Our business is positioned to survive and prosper economically.
- Community Economic Prosperity: We help our community survive and prosper economically.
2. Social responsibility: respect for people
- Respect for Employees: We treat our employees in a respectful, fair, non-exploitative way, especially with regard to compensation and benefits; promotion, training; open, constructive dialogue with management; involvement in decision making; working conditions that are safe, healthy, and non-coercive; rights of association, collective bargaining, and privacy; employment termination practices; and work-life balance.
- Diversity, Fair Hiring Practices: We promote diversity and use hiring practices that are fair, responsible, non-discriminatory, and non-exploitative for our employees, board members and suppliers.
- Responsible Governance: We manage our risks properly, use our economic power responsibly and operate our business in a way that is ethical and legal.
- Respect for Stakeholders: We are transparent, respectful and fair to local populations, investors, suppliers and other stakeholders outside our organisation who may be affected by our operations. We work collaboratively with our communities to enhance the well-being of others.
- Fair Dealing with Customers: We are honest and fair with our customers, competing fairly for their business, respecting their privacy and providing them safe and effective products and services under the conditions we promise.
3. Environmental responsibility: respect for life and the wise management and use of natural resources
- Resource Conservation: We conserve our use of natural resources to the extent practicable.
- Waste Prevention and Management: We reduce to the extent practicable the quantity and degree of hazard of the wastes we generate from our operations and handle them in a safe, legal and responsible way to minimise their environmental effects.
- Environmental Risk Control and Restoration: We minimise the risk of spills and other potentially harmful environmental incidents, restore the environment where damaged by us and enhance it to better support biodiversity.
- Reduction of Supply Chain Impacts: We work with others in our supply chain to help assure adverse environmental impacts and risks associated with our products and services are reduced and properly controlled and environmental benefits optimized.
- Collaboration with Communities: We collaborate with our communities to protect and improve the environment.