Terms & Conditions | Arrange a Funeral
Website Terms and Conditions ("Website Terms")
These Website Terms apply as between you, the User of this Website, and Pure Cremation Ltd, the owner(s) of this Website. By using our Website, you confirm that you accept these Website Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to be bound by these Website Terms, you should stop using this Website immediately. No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- 1. Definitions and Interpretation
In these Website Terms the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
- “Pure Cremation Ltd”, “us” and “our” means Pure Cremation Limited, a company registered in England with company number 9703301 and whose registered office is at Charlton Park Crematorium, Charlton Down, Andover, SP11 0TA;
- “Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that we make available through the Website either now or in the future;
- “Services” means the services available to you through this Website, specifically funeral services;
- “Payment Information” means any details required for the purchase of Services from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
- “Purchase Information” means collectively any orders, invoices, receipts or similar that may be in hard copy or electronic form;
- “Premises” means our place(s) of business located at Charlton Park Crematorium, Charlton Down, Andover, SP11 0TA
- “System” means any online communications infrastructure that Pure Cremation Ltd makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- “User”, “Users”, “you” and “your” means any person that accesses the Website and is not employed by Pure Cremation Ltd and acting in the course of their employment; and
- “Website” means this website, www.purecremation.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.purecremation.co.uk) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- 2. Age Restrictions
Persons under the age of 18 should use this Website only with the supervision of an adult.
- 3. Other terms and conditions
- 4. Intellectual Property
- 4.1 Subject to the exceptions in Clause 5 of these Website Terms, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Pure Cremation Ltd or its affiliates or licensors. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property and other laws.
- 4.2 Subject to Clause 5 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Pure Cremation Ltd.
- 5. Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
- 6. Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Pure Cremation Ltd or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- 7. Links to this Website
- 7.1 Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.purecremation.co.uk without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express written permission of Pure Cremation Ltd. To find out more please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- 7.2 When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- 7.2.1 You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- 7.2.2 You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- 7.2.3 You must not submit Conte that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- 7.2.4 It is advised that submissions are made using the English language(s) as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- 7.2.5 The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Website Terms or any applicable laws;
- 7.2.6 You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Pure Cremation Ltd or our affiliates; and
- 7.2.7 You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
- 7.3 You acknowledge that Pure Cremation Ltd may monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System
- 7.4 You acknowledge that Pure Cremation Ltd may retain copies of any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- 7.5 You acknowledge that any information you send to us through our System or post may be modified by us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon our use of such information must be communicated to us in advance and we may reject such terms and associated information.
- 8. Services, Pricing and Availability
- 8.1 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all descriptions of Services available from Pure Cremation Ltd correspond to the actual Services, Pure Cremation Ltd is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Services, not different Services altogether.
- 8.2 Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required Services.
- 8.3 Pure Cremation Ltd does not promise that such Services will be available. Availability indications are not provided on the Website.
- 8.4 All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. Pure Cremation Ltd reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- 9. Privacy
- 10. Disclaimers
- 10.1 Pure Cremation Ltd makes no promise that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate.
- 10.2 No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- 10.3 No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- 10.4 Whilst Pure Cremation Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- 11. Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
Pure Cremation Ltd reserves the right to change the Website, its Content or these Website Terms at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Website Terms from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If Pure Cremation Ltd is required to make any changes to Website Terms by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
- 12. Availability of the Website
- 12.1 The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- 12.2 Pure Cremation Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- 13. Limitation of Liability
- 13.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, Pure Cremation Ltd accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
- 13.2 Nothing in these Website Terms excludes or restricts Pure Cremation Ltd’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Pure Cremation Ltd.
- 13.3 Nothing in these Website Terms excludes or restricts Pure Cremation Ltd’s liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Website.
- 13.4 If any of these Website Terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Website Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Website Terms. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- 14. Delay in enforcing these Website Terms
If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Website Terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking these Website Terms, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- 15. Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Business Terms and any prior versions of them, the provisions of these Business Terms shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- 16. Communications
- 16.1 All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to info at purecremation dot co dot uk. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- 17. Law and Jurisdiction
These Website Terms are subject to English Law. If you decide to commence legal action in relation to these Website Terms, you may do so, in any appropriate UK court.
© Copyright Pure Cremation Ltd 2021
The term “Pure Cremation” is a registered trademark of Pure Cremation Ltd and protected by law. Pure Cremation Ltd is a Company registered in England no. 09703301