Real stories from real people
There’s nothing like hearing from someone who has actually experienced our service. We’re very grateful to these lovely people who agreed to share their stories with us.
Check out the reviews section immediately below the videos where you’ll find the most up to date picture of our service standards.
"I read the paperwork, I looked at the website - I was very impressed. I looked up reviews and was even more impressed."
Watch Tracey's Story
"Pure Cremation was an easy option. The most important thing was it was a one-time payment and that was it."
Watch Albert's Story
"It's far more relaxing than having to go through the trauma of a funeral. I'm very pleased I made the decision."
Watch Kevin's Story
"We felt very secure at setting it up online. The sign up took very little time at all for both myself and my wife."
Watch Pete's Story
"I saw Pure Cremation and thought 'that looks like a very good idea'. It solved the problem for me, I don't want a lot of fuss."
Watch Sue's Story
Pure Cremation Reviews
See what our customers say
Every review below has been provided by real users of our services. The Trustpilot reviews relate to our pre-paid plan, and the others are from bereaved families who have entrusted us with the care of a loved one.
Why choose us
A Pure Cremation is a wonderfully liberating option
Here are just some of the reasons why thousands of people each year entrust us with their future arrangements and loved ones:
- We are the UK's leading independent provider of direct cremation
- You will be looked after by professionals with more than 30 years’ experience in funeral service
- This distinctive alternative to traditional funerals will be carried out with all the dignity and care you deserve from our own team at every stage
- Cremation at our purpose-built crematorium in Charlton near Andover, Hampshire
- With a Pure Cremation you will save up to 60% compared to the cost of a traditional funeral
- Our prices are simple and transparent, with no hidden costs
- We’re here for you 24hrs a day, 7-days a week and you’ll get good advice to help choose what’s best for you
- Our helpful and caring team offers expert advice and guidance
- We are very proud that we are highly recommended by our customers - why not read our amazing reviews?
What we stand for
Highest standard of care
Every bereaved family deserves to know what they should expect from a reputable Direct Cremation provider. As the leaders in this field Pure Cremation has drawn up the very first Direct Cremation Code of Practice, setting the standards for this style of service.
Click here for the Direct Cremation Code of Practice
We’re caring, friendly, helpful and patient making sure that our customers have all the information they need.
We’re knowledgeable, honest and respectful, delivering the service our customers expect.
We love what we do and demonstrate pride in all we do.
How can we help?
Pure Cremation provides a simple direct cremation service that you can arrange online or over the phone. You can arrange this now for someone who has passed away (available 24/7 via telephone), or plan ahead for yourself (Mon-Fri: 8:00-18:00, Saturday 9:00-17:00, Sunday 10:00-16:00).
Prepaid funeral plans
Plan ahead for complete peace of mind for you and your family, thanks to the . All our plans are covered by the , so choose the payment option that fits your budget and relax in the knowledge that today's prices are locked in.
Click the button to find out more:
Arrange a funeral today
Our simple all-inclusive service has everything you need to arrange a fuss-free cremation for someone who has already passed away. You can reach us 24/7 for help, advice and immediate care.
Click the button to find out more:
Arrange a funeral
© Copyright Pure Cremation Ltd 2021
The term “Pure Cremation” is a registered trademark of Pure Cremation Ltd and protected by law. Pure Cremation Ltd is a Company registered in England no. 09703301