Pure CremationTM is proud to be one of the UK's leading providers of Direct Cremation funerals. Our service covers the whole of England and Wales including Worcester
This is the simplest of all funerals and meets the needs of a growing number of people in Worcester who want a respectful cremation arranged without any fuss and leaving them free to say farewell how, where and when is right for them.
Our commitment to real choice means we are one of very few specialist funeral firms in the UK prepared to offer a cremation only service. In fact we're the only firm that 100% specialises in Direct Cremation.
Our Direct Cremation service for Worcester includes the following as standard:
- Transfer from a hospital or coroner's mortuary
- Placing in a suitable, simple coffin
- Transport to our local crematorium in a suitable vehicle
- Cremation fees and doctors' fees where they apply
- Cremation at a place, time and date we choose with no funeral service (you are welcome to observe this should you wish)
Who chooses this?
- People from Worcester who firmly believe that a funeral should be a simple physical disposal
- Families for whom a separate Memorial Service is more important and appropriate
- Individuals who have no close family
- Relatives who face big challenges in coming together for a funeral ceremony
- Those who just want a cremation without a funeral service
Fulfilling a loved one's wishes is enormously satisfying, but what about the emotional needs of the people left behind?
As our cremation only doesn't include any ceremony at all we would be happy to help your family find a meaningful way to say goodbye and suggest different ways to remember your loved one.
Why choose us?
With a number of firms offering this type of service you need to feel comfortable that you are choosing the right people to look after your loved one. People choose us for a number of reasons including:
- Award winning team led by industry expert with over 27 years' experience.
- We provide all the information you need on our website and are available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions.
- We provide a simple yet dignified service with respect underpinned by our Christian values.
- We're available when you need to speak to us.
- Simple pricing structure - what you see is what you pay.
- We don't do traditional funerals and so there's no risk that you're second best to more expensive funerals.
- We're nice people to deal with.
Check out our reviews, verified by reviews.co.uk. (Please note that although we have been offering this service for a number of years now we only started using reviews.co.uk in April 2015.)
Call us now for free on 0800 033 7737 for advice and to see if we're right for you.