Our Simple Process
We want to keep our process as simple as possible to ensure that arranging your loved one's funeral isn't more stressful than it needs to be. Our specialised care team can help you every step of the way, whether it is filling out paperwork or guidance on DWP or Social Fund.
5 Simple Steps:
- Whether you contact us via our website or call our dedicated team, we are available 24/7 to make arrangements
- Our caring team can help you with any paperwork
- We liaise with GPs to ensure the relevant forms are completed
- Once everything is complete, we can arrange for the cremation to happen. Let us know if you would like to be informed on this date
- We aim to hand deliver the ashes within 28 days of the cremation, or we can scatter the ashes at our Garden of Remembrance
Arranging with us means you can choose how to say goodbye to your loved one. Tap here to inspire you on a truly personal farewell.
Our many years' experience of caring for the bereaved has informed our approach and working methods. We are committed to giving each family total peace of mind and eliminating any secret anxiety about the care your loved one receives, the identity of the ashes that are returned and our impact on the planet.
One process we have adopted from Europe is a simple ceramic token engraved with a unique cremation number which we place on top of the coffin before it enters the cremation chamber. This token stays with you or your loved one throughout the cremation process and is finally placed in the top of our modern, biodegradable ashes containers.