We're setting the standard for this style of service:
Complete peace of mind
With funeral costs rising faster than inflation, it really makes sense to fix the cost of your cremation today with a plan that means your family won’t have to pay a penny more in the future.
Pure Cremation offers a simple, cremation-only service so you won’t pay for anything you don’t want or need.
Our FULLY GUARANTEED plans include hand-delivery of the ashes back to your family at no extra cost.
You can rest assured that your Pure Cremation is fully paid for, and it doesn’t matter how fast funeral prices rise!
Our original, Trust-based plan
If you want to pay for everything in one go or spread the payments over a finite number of monthly payments (up to a maximum of 60) then this style of plan is the right one for you.
Anyone will be accepted – it doesn’t matter how old you are and we don’t ask any medical questions.Buy Now
NEW! Over 50s Plan
We are delighted to introduce an insurance-based plan with premiums that start from just £6.25 per month. It’s great to know that we guarantee* to cover the cost of a Pure Cremation when the time comes, AND you can relax knowing that your monthly payments will always stay the same.
PLUS anyone aged 50 -75 will be accepted, with no medical questions asked.
*The minimum payment period for fully guaranteed cover is 24 months. See here for full Terms and Conditions.Buy Now
The Pure Promise: Our plans are 100% GUARANTEED with nothing more to pay
- Collection from anywhere in mainland England, Wales and Scotland (excludes Highlands and Islands)*, day or night
- Transfer to the crematorium
- A solid pine eco-coffin
- Hand delivery of the ashes to any mainland address in England, Wales or Scotland within 21 days of the cremation OR scattering of the ashes in the Garden of Remembrance
- Doctors’ fees (if these apply)
- Cremation fees for an unattended committal at the crematorium of our choice
- Administration fees (£350) – the costs of setting up your plan, generating your documents and keeping your money safe
*If you live more than 2 hours drive from Glasgow or Edinburgh call to check that the likely timescales for our service meet your needs.
What you’ll receive
Within 14 days of purchase you’ll receive your document pack which contains:
- A letter thanking you for choosing the Pure Cremation Pre-Paid Plan
- A Plan Summary outlining exactly what is covered and a record of your payment(s)
- A Record of Wishes featuring contact details for you and your next of kin as well as any special requests you may have made
- A Plan Certificate with your unique plan number
- A My Funeral Wishes card to keep in your purse or wallet so everyone knows who to call when the time comes
If you change your mind within 30 days of purchase you will get a 100% refund of any payments made.
Pure Cremation Trust Plans – cancellation after this will result in a refund of the monies paid, minus the administration fee that applied at the time of purchase (currently £350).
Why choose The Pure Group
This is an important decision and you need to be confident that you’ve chosen the right people to look after your money, your arrangements and the people you love.
Here are just some of the reasons why thousands of people each year entrust us with their future arrangements and loved ones:
- You will be looked after by professionals with more than 30 years’ experience in funeral service
- This distinctive alternative to traditional funerals will be carried out with all the dignity and care you deserve
- With a Pure Cremation you will save up to 60% compared to the cost of a traditional funeral
- Our prices are simple and transparent, with no hidden costs
- We’re here for you 24hrs a day, 7-days a week and you’ll get good advice to help choose what’s best for you
- We have a 4.9/5 customer review rating and are very proud of the customer feedback that frequently mentions “kindness” and “compassion”