1. The competition (the "Competition") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their name and email address with their competition entry.
2. Employees or agencies of Pure Cremation Limited ("PCL", "We") its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with PCL may not enter the Competition.
3. Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from PCL containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
6. Only one entry per person. Joint entries will be treated as a single entry. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
7. PCL accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by PCL.
8. The closing date of the Competition is 23:59 on 28th April 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 2nd May 2017.
10. One winner will receive £100 of M&S gift vouchers.
11. PCL accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 5th May 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to PCL within 14 days of being notified by PCL, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and PCL shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and PCL shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by PCL by ‘signed for’ post.
14. The name and county of the winner can be obtained after 5th May 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Newsletter Competition, Pure Cremation Marketing department, 4 & 5 The Galloway Centre, Hambridge Lane, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5TL.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. PC retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on PCL's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by PCL and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Competition for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by PCL and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the same.
19. PCL accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. PCL further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of PCL for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. PCL reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of PCL in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. PCL shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Pure Cremation Limited, The Galloway Centre, Hambridge Lane, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5TL