We're setting the standard for this style of service:
Lose the mourners, lose the fuss…
With funeral costs rising faster than inflation, it really makes sense to fix the cost of your cremation today.
The Pure Cremation Plan has been designed around our simple, cremation-only service so you won’t pay for anything you don’t want or need.
Our plan includes hand-delivery of the ashes back to your family at no extra cost. You can even choose to spread the payments to suit your budget, starting at just £31.90 per month for a 5-year instalment programme.
If you already have the finances covered you can still leave priceless instructions via our FREE Record of Wishes Service to nominate Pure Cremation to look after you when the time comes. Call our helpful team for more information.
According to the 2017 SunLife Cost of Dying Report, the UK average cost for a basic traditional cremation funeral is £3,596.
A Pure Cremation is a distinctive service offering that takes care of the practical essentials. It is not a cheap funeral, and the table below shows the key differences between this and a traditional funeral.
The simplicity of the Pure Cremation service is reflected in our price which starts at £1,195 for looking after the deceased from hospital or £1,445 (saving 66% or 60% respectively).
Compare traditional and direct cremations
- Total Price
- Transfer from hospital
- Transfer from home or nursing home
- Transport to crematorium
- Cremation fees
- Doctor's fees
- Return of ashes
- 24/7 support
- Total Price £3,700
- Transfer from hospital In an estate car or private ambulance
- Transfer from home or nursing home from £200
- Coffin from £200
- Transport to crematorium Hearse transport included
- Cremation fees from £800
- Doctor's fees + £164
- Return of ashes Collection from branch
- 24/7 support
- Ceremony On day of cremation
- Total Price £1,195
- Transfer from hospital In a modern, specially adapted and branded private ambulance
- Transfer from home or nursing home + £250
- Coffin Included
- Transport to crematorium Included
- Cremation fees Included
- Doctor's fees Included
- Return of ashes Hand delivery to you
- 24/7 support
- Ceremony When & where you choose
Why choose The Pure Group
This is an important decision and you need to be confident that you’ve chosen the right people to look after your money, your arrangements and the people you love.
Here are just some of the reasons why thousands of people each year entrust us with their future arrangements and loved ones:
- You will be looked after by professionals with more than 30 years’ experience in funeral service
- This distinctive alternative to traditional funerals will be carried out with all the dignity and care you deserve
- With a Pure Cremation you will save you up to 60% compared to the cost of a traditional funeral
- Our prices are simple and transparent, with no hidden costs
- We’re here for you 24hrs a day, 7-days a week and give you the advice you need to choose what’s right for you
- We have a 4.9/5 customer review rating and are very proud of the customer feedback that frequently mentions “kindness” and “compassion”
Sign up to our colourful quarterly newsletter
We never pass your details on to anyone else
Help and advice when you need it most
Download our free guide
People have lots of questions about funerals and pre-paid plans. After all it's not something that we talk about every day. Our useful guide offers invaluable advice to help you make informed decisions on your future.
We are here to answer your questions and give you the information you need, just fill out the form below.
Request an information pack
Download our latest brochure,
choose ‘send by post’ to have it delivered to your door.