We're setting the standard for this style of service:
Why choose The Pure Group
This is an important decision and you need to be confident that you’ve chosen the right people to look after your money, your arrangements and the people you love.
Here are just some of the reasons why thousands of people each year entrust us with their future arrangements and loved ones:
- You will be looked after by professionals with more than 30 years’ experience in funeral service
- This distinctive alternative to traditional funerals will be carried out with all the dignity and care you deserve
- With a Pure Cremation you will save you up to 60% compared to the cost of a traditional funeral
- Our prices are simple and transparent, with no hidden costs
- We’re here for you 24hrs a day, 7-days a week and give you the advice you need to choose what’s right for you
- We have a 4.9/5 customer review rating and are very proud of the customer feedback that frequently mentions “kindness” and “compassion”
What is a direct cremation?
A direct cremation is a modern alternative to a traditional cremation funeral. The cremation takes place completely separately from the personal farewell. Perfect for people who don’t like funerals.
Here’s what’s included in our Plan:
- Expert guidance and support
- Collection from any location day or night in England and Wales
- A solid pine eco-coffin
- Transfer to the crematorium in our specialist ambulance
- Cremation fees for an unattended cremation at a venue of our choice
- Doctors’ fees (if these apply)
- Hand delivery or scattering of the ashes
Everything is completely covered by our 100% GUARANTEE.Read more
Help and advice when you need it most
Download our free guide
People have lots of questions about funerals and pre-paid plans. After all it's not something that we talk about every day. Our useful guide offers invaluable advice to help you make informed decisions on your future.
Request an information pack
Download our latest brochure,
choose ‘send by post’ to have it delivered to your door.