We're setting the standard for this style of service:
One simple price £1,195
Our standard service has everything you need for a simple cremation, with the same affordable price across the whole of England and Wales and mainland Scotland.
(Scotland only – Please call to discuss your needs if the deceased is further than a 2-hour drive NORTH of Glasgow or Edinburgh).
- A scheduled collection from hospital or Coroner’s mortuary
- Doctors’ fees (if these apply)
- Cremation fees for an unattended committal at one of the venues we use
- Solid pine eco-coffin
- Transfer to the crematorium of our choice
- Hand delivery of the ashes to any mainland address in England, Wales and Scotland (if desired) within 21 days of the cremation OR scattering the ashes in the Garden of Remembrance
These differences contribute to a saving of 60% compared with a traditional cremation funeral.
No need to visit the undertaker - make all of the arrangements from the comfort of your own home in your own time
Simple paperwork - we send everything you need via email or post for you to check and sign
Support for your choice - we believe that you know what you need and it's our job to make things easy
A less traumatic experience - by separating the cremation from the farewell you can focus on the good memories and being together in a place where you feel comfortable and relaxed
Clear, honest pricing - we never try to sell you a more expensive funeral or slip in hidden extras...
but see below for the few additional charges that might apply
Not ready to talk yet?
Is this right for you?
We believe that a Pure Cremation is a liberating option that opens up new possibilities, but it is a relatively new idea…
How does this work?
A direct cremation a distinctive alternative to a traditional cremation funeral where the cremation takes place completely separately from the personal farewell. Perfect for people who don’t like funerals.